Legendary Softball Refund Policy
ALL TOURNAMENTS AND CAMPS HOSTED BY LEGENDARY SOFTBALL WILL ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING WEATHER REFUND POLICY DOWNLOAD THE POLICY
Condition 1: Heavy rains or snow for several days prior to event that causes the entire event to be cancelled will result in a partial refund. (Usually 50% of entry fee)
Condition 2: Any weather condition that occurs (rain, snow, sleet, etc.) once games (or game times) have started there are NO REFUNDS. We will make our best effort to play games. (Clarification: if any team, NOT necessarily your team, plays any part of any game there are NO REFUNDS)
Condition 3: Any team that withdraws from the event after being accepted or during the event will FORFEIT their entire ENTREY FEE. NO EXCEPTIONS.
**All approved tournament registration refunds require an additional 5% processing fee
INDIVIDUAL PLAYER CAMPS, CLINICS AND SHOWCASES
All refunds require written communication (emails are acceptable) & have the following deadlines and values:
• At least 50 days prior to event date – 100%
• 30-49 days prior to event date – 75%
• 21-29 days prior to event date – 50%
• less than 21 days prior to event date NO REFUNDS ARE ISSUED FOR ANY REASON. Including, but not limited to, injury or early commitment.
• All approved camp, clinic and showcase refunds require a 5% processing fee
• For more information or details please contact James Spencer, firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 757-288-5538
• If your team has been notified of acceptance or is currently on the Teams Participating List:
o Remit your payment to: Legendary Softball/James Spencer, 801 Carolina Ave. Virginia Beach, VA 23451. Please note the event you are participating in the memo section of your check.
• In order to better serve you, all participants needing hotel accommodations must book through Legendary Softball approved hotels ($50 per player fine if non-compliant, not to exceed $500)
o Contact Hotel Coordinator, Susan Smith 757-639-6859 or email@example.com